The GOLD Academy is a 2+ year program designed to provide every student the skills they need to be successful in high school, college, and the workplace plus career preparation in all of the hospitality, agriculture, business, industrial technology, and computer technology fields.
Specific objectives include successful job shadowing, internship experiences and exposure to professionals in their chosen field.
Students will be able to:
• Demonstrate the ability to write technical instructions.
• Complete a job application and update a resume.
• Demonstrate the ability to speak and listen effectively during a mock job interview.
• Describe the current job market and industry trends of a particular occupation.
• Identify federal and state regulatory laws.
• Demonstrate the ability to perform a PowerPoint presentation and design a
• Plan, perform, and finish a woodworking/agricultural/food service production