INTER-DISTRICT PERMIT APPLICATIONS
Incoming Inter-district Permits may be granted for students to attend the LAUSD instead of their district of residence.
- Application must be completed online, here: https://permits.lausd.net/
- Submit application within the designated application period: February - throughout the school year.
- Parents may only request one school in one school district
- Upon submittal of the application, the system will provide a confirmation number.
- Required documentation needed will be determined by the type of permit requested. Parent/guardian must upload all required documentation online at: https://permits.lausd.net/ within 30 calendar days, or the application will be considered abandoned without the opportunity to appeal.
- Parents are responsible for adhering to all application timelines and may check the status of a submitted permit request at: https://permits.lausd.net/