Mission & Vision
John H. Francis Polytechnic High School will provide a personalized educational experience that supports each student to achieve college and/or career readiness upon graduation
John H. Francis Polytechnic High School will:
- Maintain high expectations and provide rigorous, standards-based, and real world learning opportunities for all students.
- Provide a safe, personalized, and small-school learning environment for all students.
- Foster a culture, which builds the capacity of faculty and staff to serve all students.
- Provide community-based resources to students and parents with the objective of mitigating obstacles to student learning.
- Create a culture where stakeholders are empowered and actively engaged to affect change within the school and community.