Get ready for a day of interactive workshops to give you an edge in life after high school!
- Learn how to make & manage money
- Level up your communication skills
- Understand the art of confrontation
- Learn to create self-love and self-confidence
- Connect with people in your dream career fields (or one that you're interested in learning more about)
You will be learning from:
- Real estate investor
- Certified financial planner that gives talks on financial literacy to medical residency programs, pharmacy schools, and undergraduates
- Entrepreneurial financial coach that started his own company after 8 jobs in 3 years.
- Executive coach that works with business owners, sales people, managers, and leaders; specializes in emotional intelligence for high performance, leadership, and happiness.
- Aerospace engineer who is also an industry technical and personal development instructor, training over 10,000 students in Corporate America, Cornell MOOC, academia, and student outreach
- Speaker, writer, therapist that focuses on issues affecting teens and women
***Registration deadline is midnight April 15th! Reserve your spot today!***
What should I bring?
Bring your government and school ID to the event.
Pen/pencil Snacks if you have specific food preferences
DATE AND TIME
Sat, May 12, 2018
9:30 AM – 6:00 PM PDT
9145 La Tuna Canyon Rd
Sun Valley, CA 91352