The youth eligibility for all of the summer work programs is as follows:
- Be 14 - 24 years old
- Live in the City of Los Angeles
- Fall under at least one (1) of the following criteria:
- Live in a low income household
- Receive CalWorks/TANF public assistance
- Categorized as a foster youth
- Categorized as homeless
- Must have the right to work in the U.S.
Starting Wednesday, May 4, 2016, youth who live within the City of Los Angeles boundaries can apply at the following website:
For youth who live outside the City of Los Angeles but within the County of Los Angeles, he/she can apply at the following website:
Applying on-line does not guarantee a job as the selection process will be conducted via lottery; the sooner you apply, the better chance you have to get a summer job. The majority of summer work will be between July 5th and August 12th.
Youth who are selected will be contacted by an agency that works with the City and County of Los Angeles summer youth work programs.
If you have any questions, contact Mrs. Chang in the SLC Center - Room 95 (email@example.com)