Francis PolytechnicSenior High School

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu

Work Permits During Winter Break

Students who need a work permit during vacation may contact the Work Experience Education Office located at the LAUSD Beaudry Central Office (333 South Beaudry Avenue, 25th Floor, Los Angeles, CA  90017) - this includes all home-school, private and charter school students.  They will process work permits for any closed school within LAUSD boundaries from December 21, 2015 to December 24, 2015 and then from January 4, 2016 to January 8, 2016.  Their hours are 8:00 am to 4:45 pm. 


All work permits issued during vacation will be temporary and will expire on January 20, 2016; Poly can issue a permanent one once the student returns from winter break.  You need to bring the following to get your work permit processed:


1)    A completed work permit application (B1-1)

2)    A current school ID with birth date on it (if the ID does not have a birth date, then they need to also bring proof of their birth date)

3)      Their parent/guardian


The following link has more information including work permit applications and a link to a map on how to get to the Work Experience Office downtown.,153367&_dad=ptl&_schema=PTL_EP


For more information, please contact the Work Experience Education Office at (213) 241-7053 or at

Published Print