- NO masks may be worn or brought to school.
- If you choose to dress in a sports theme, no baseball bats, hockey sticks, golf clubs, etc. may be brought to school. Also, no cleats or spikes may be worn.
- No weapons of any kind, real or fake. No spikes, chains, or ropes may be brought to school. To bring a fake weapon to school – even on Halloween- can result in a suspension.
- Make-up, hair dye, sunglasses, and hats are permitted, as long as they are not dangerous or disruptive. Hats and sunglasses should be taken off in the classroom.
- No clothing or props that depict drugs and/or alcohol.
- No costumes depicting stereotypes that might represent something hurtful or harmful to people’s ideas or feelings.
- No bare midriffs. If you wear a mini skirt or mini shorts you must wear non-transparent tights or leggings underneath.
- Finally: No costume may be worn that will prevent you from learning and fully participating in the day’s activities. Please use good judgment!
If you have any questions, please check with the Grade Level Center before Halloween. If your costume is deemed inappropriate, your parent/guardian will be asked to bring proper clothes.