Resources for Talent Development High School
If you have questions or need support, contact Tara Madden - email@example.com or Guy Lucas - firstname.lastname@example.org Faculty Documents
- Teachers, emergencies happen to the best of us. Please help the school and main office staff out by creating an emergency lesson plan folder and give it to the main office for safe keeping. The folder should include instructions and enough handout copies for all the students in each of your classes. For your convenience, we have compiled a selection of emergency lesson plans for you to choose from. Remember, this is for emergencies and only meant to tide your substitute over until you can compile a more appropriate lesson plan that reflects you student’s current studies.
- Talent Development High School Professional Development
- Small Learning Community Coordinator Resources
- Clarifying roles, responsibilities and support - Discussion of the roles and responsibilities of an academy coordinator, co-coordinator, teachers on the team, and generating ideas of how administrators can best support your work
- Effective meeting practices - How to facilitate effective meetings; how to organize your meetings, how to keep meetings from becoming gripe sessions, collaborating to develop agendas for your up-coming meetings
- Building and Sustaining teams - Guidelines and steps to team building, sample activities on team building, guidelines and suggestions on how to sustain your teams, teaming assessment tools and practices
- Building Business Partners
- Interdisciplinary Planning - Guidelines & steps for planning an interdisciplinary event, lesson, project, or a unit will be shared. Brainstorm some possible interdisciplinary topics, hooks and culminating activities to share with your team.
- Using Data to Drive Decisions - What types of data do teams use to drive decisions? How do teams collect data? How do teams use data to drive decisions? Who collects, shares, interrupts data on a team?
- Faculty resources for Smarter Balanced Assessments
Talent Development »