MATERIALS: What Do I Need?
SIGN-IN INFO: Yours and The Students'
DEVICES: Computer Lab, Classroom Chromebooks, or Laptop Carts
: What Do I Do?• Sign in to Test Delivery System: (click here to access)• Choose the interim assessment you’ll administer.• Open/Start a Test Session and write session number on board.
• Approve and Proctor Students.
• Close/End a Test Session.
STUDENT: What Do They Do?
1.Click on AIR SECURE BROWSER on the device desktop: (see icon below)
*If students are using Chromebooks, they will NOT log into the device.*
THEY WILL ACCESS THE SECURE APP FROM THE STARTUP.
2. Students Sign-In on Secure Browser Screen
See Student Info Card (index cards) distributed for each period.
Students enters the NUMBERS in BOLD from the Info Card.
Students enters their FIRST NAME in BOLD from the Info Card.
Student can’t log in? Try these tips:
- Make sure student is inputting FIRST NAME ONLY (name in bold on Student Info Card)
- Make sure there are NO EXTRA SPACES AFTER THEIR NAME. These spaces will prevent login.
- Make sure student is using SSID not District ID. (SSID is numbers only, no letters, no birthdate.)
3. Student Takes Assessment to completion
(Students complete assessment all the way through the assessment.
Students will see the “You have COMPLETED the Test. You may now EXIT” screen.
Once the student exits the assessment, you will see "Completed" on YOUR session screen.)
Example of Student Info Card:
• Write your TEST SESSION ID number on the board!
• Have a TA help pass out the Student Info Cards (index cards) if needed.
• EARBUDS: IF earbuds are needed (most interims do NOT use them,)
please only give earbuds to those students with ***NONE***.
MATH INTERIMS DO NOT USE EARBUDS!!!
***These are consumables and we must buy them continually.